More threads by JrussellDAS

JrussellDAS

Reaction score
I'm running reports for our week of 7/1 to 7/7. We have 12 websites and on all of them the average position went up from 2-10 positions. They had been improving and going down fairly consistently overall for about 6 months, give or take a slight change here or there. That was a holiday week with less traffic as we are a brick and mortar business for car repair and were closed one day, but people made it a long weekend and so we saw less traffic for both weekdays.

I'm just trying to figure out if this was an algorithm issue since it affected all the sites and is a large change. The chart shows data for all sites combined.

1720815904155.png

What trackers would you recommend? We use a rank tracker for our GBP profiles in BrightLocal. many of our locations started dropping around the end of June, again on the 7th of July, and stayed pretty consistently down mid July. We're trying to figure out if it was Google or something else that triggered the large decreases, and if there is anything we can do to fix it. The image is a Roll Up report for our 47 locations. I've been keeping track of GBP insights on a weekly basis and we were improving on google search/maps (overall) until that time. The rank tracker corresponds with the position trend I first asked about.

1725395896351.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom