More threads by Tom_Snow310

Tom_Snow310

Reaction score
Since Google serves local results for my client's target KWs, their site needs city pages in order to grow.

Either local businesses or directories of local businesses currently rank for the target KWs.

My client is neither of those. They refer users to local businesses. So they have no brick and mortar addresses in each target city, nor the ability to list a directory of local businesses.

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I need to ensure that each city page has valuable, unique and geo-specific content, despite the fact that they won't feature an actual directory for contacting businesses now (what users really want).

In other words:

A) Is unique text with info about the city that pertains to the search intent enough? Or will they be flagged as doorway pages?

B) Are their any creative ways to ensure each page has unique and valuable content?

Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom