More threads by tarantino75

tarantino75

Reaction score
On a whim, I was checking the status of my Local Guide account and was no longer able to access my guide level or any other information that I used to.

Upon trying to register for the Local Guide community to get questions answered, I saw this notice:

1657719483885.jpeg

Nothing immediately comes to mind regarding my actions and I'm wondering if there is even a way to reverse this.

Any ideas?

If the edits are accurate you should be ok. It likely happens more when the edits are ones that should not be happening in the first place. The biggest problem is that if your account gets banned like that it can impact listings that that account is a manager or owner on for GBP.

When it comes to "fighting GMB spam," I tend to review the website of the GBP listing and try to find the actual business name. Then, I suggest the edit. Is there a better method?

When it comes to "fighting GMB spam," I tend to review the website of the GBP listing and try to find the actual business name. Then, I suggest the edit. Is there a better method?

An easy way to rise your ratio of successful to unsuccessful edit is to make a lot of edits to suppress inappropriate unclaimed google-created profiles.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom