More threads by wealthtender

wealthtender

Reaction score
Hello. I'm working on a project where I would like to be able to check the Moz Domain Authority for a few thousand websites.

I have found many "bulk" DA checker websites where the definition of "bulk" appears to be 5 or 10.

I have found another which allows up to 500 at once (DA PA Checker (Check 500 URLs)), but the output seems to exclude many URLs (which if checked directly on Moz, do produce a score).

Do you know of any others, whether paid or not, which provide the ability for at least 100 URLs at once that you believe to be reliable?

Thank you,

Brian

Hi all. Great thread, are there any domain authority checkers available any where? Ones that would simulate how Google would look at them.

Yep, I know Google doesn't use the DA nowadays (I still remember the Page Rank by Google), but wondered if another company did a similar test / metric? How authentic is the Moz one for example?

This tweet perfectly sums up how useless DR/ DA/ TF/CF and whatever metric Ahrefs uses. There are ways to spoof the score using lame black hat tactics. What is important is adhering to best practices.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom