More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, I would like to check one website to see if it has any technical errors, is there a good 'reliable' FREE tool for this please?

Also, what are the best recommended free tools for SEO audits nowadays please? I tried a few from google but they all show a couple or few different issues.

Last edited:
We use the paid version of ScreamingFrog on a regular basis, but they have a free version which will scan up to 500 URLs. It will also using API connections to Moz, ahrefs, analytics, search console etc - but the free version is pretty good at finding things.

Thanks guys, I have tried a few and main problem for me is they all show some different issues when comparing the audits.

Also, I cannot find a software to scan a site for technical issues, only seeing 'vulnerability' and SEO scanning?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom