More threads by JSammon512

JSammon512

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm trying to figure out who to reach out to at Google but here's the situation:

If you're running local pack ads (Google Local Extension), you can only track who clicked on the ads. This is actually viewed in Google Ads.

You can't see who comes to your website directly from the local pack ads and who actually calls/fills out a form from local pack ads.

It's weird that you can't see this data. Ideally, if someone were to click on a local pack ad and come to your GMB profile and click to your website, this would be relected as paid traffic. You could then see if the visitor converted into a form submission or call.

Right now Google attributes all traffic coming to your website from GMB as organic.

Anyone else running into this issue? I figure it's something that needs to be taken up with Google so they could potentially make adjustments to the tracking in Google Ads and Analytics.

If you can give me direction on who to reach out to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
John

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom