More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any way to tell a dashboard has been bulk verified? Many times we get client credentials but we cant tell(other than by adding a location). Is there anywhere in the dashboard where they tell you its bulk verified? I swear it used to say it somewhere at one point

They stopped showing when they switched to the new layout. They only way to tell you if an account is a bulk verified is to add a new listing if it automatically gets verified without needing a pin code, its a bulk account. The account can only be bulk verified if all of the locations are using the same name for all locations: Blue Widget. If you have Truck Barring and Skate Board tools as the names in the account, it's not bulk verified. It is tougher to decipher when you are able to create folders.

They stopped showing when they switched to the new layout. They only way to tell you if an account is a bulk verified is to add a new listing if it automatically gets verified without needing a pin code, its a bulk account. The account can only be bulk verified if all of the locations are using the same name for all locations: Blue Widget. If you have Truck Barring and Skate Board tools as the names in the account, it's not bulk verified. It is tougher to decipher when you are able to create folders.

This is interesting. I am added as a manager to my client's GMB account and I am in the process of bulk verifying it. In the past, I used to request the bulk verification and once approved, it was great.

Now, Google's support told me that I have to let them know which user email ID I would like to bulk verify, but then specified that only the Primary Owner of the account can be bulk verified (so I don't get why they were asking which user I would like to verify?)

This means that as a manager of the account I won't be able to claim the listings and automatically verify them - is that correct? How long ago this change happened? Does anyone know why? As my managerial access is now pointless unless I have the credentials of the primary owner.

Thank you.

You may want to check the left sidebar menu when you are logged into the Google dashboard when viewing the group. If it does not say "verify all locations" as one of the menu options then it might be bulk verifed already.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom