More threads by sixthcitysarah

Reaction score
We have had our listing live and active since around January and out of nowhere today, it became unverified claiming we need to confirm we own this business listing.

Has this happened to anyone else? Postcards take forever to come and we actually have been waiting over a month for a postcard for a different location and I'm worried we will be off the maps for a very long time and it is currently our peak season.

Just noticed our reviews are all missing from the dashboard now for this listing :(

Can anyone help??

(Here is a link to my post on the GMB support forum: Business listing suddenly unverified? - Google My Business Community)

Last edited:
We have had our listing live and active since around January and out of nowhere today, it became unverified claiming we need to confirm we own this business listing.

Has this happened to anyone else? Postcards take forever to come and we actually have been waiting over a month for a postcard for a different location and I'm worried we will be off the maps for a very long time and it is currently our peak season.

Just noticed our reviews are all missing from the dashboard now for this listing :(

Can anyone help??

(Here is a link to my post on the GMB support forum: Business listing suddenly unverified? - Google My Business Community)
Google has stated in the past that if a business hasn't logged into their GMB account in a while, they run the risk of losing their listing. When was the last time you logged into the account?

I've had this happen to a handful of listings and I never noticed a pattern/reason as to why. I'd just send away a postcard and go through the motions.

The reviews won't show up in the Dashboard while unverified, but they'll be there once the listing is verified again.

I've had this happen to a handful of listings and I never noticed a pattern/reason as to why. I'd just send away a postcard and go through the motions.

The reviews won't show up in the Dashboard while unverified, but they'll be there once the listing is verified again.
Well, the reviews thing is good to hear at least, thank you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom