More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
We have a client that is trying to open a new physical location. They are on their fourth attempt to request a postcard, but so far Google has not sent one. In their GMB Dashboard they only have the option to verify with a postcard via mail. Are there any other options for them available to try and get there listing verified? Or will we have to keep requesting postcards until one magically arrives. Thanks!

Seems like every time that happens to me I open a ticket with support and get hung with a video chat verification. If your client can handle the video chat verification, then I would open a ticket and let Google set that up. Or you may get another choice but I never do.

We have a client that is trying to open a new physical location. They are on their fourth attempt to request a postcard, but so far Google has not sent one. In their GMB Dashboard they only have the option to verify with a postcard via mail. Are there any other options for them available to try and get there listing verified? Or will we have to keep requesting postcards until one magically arrives. Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom