More threads by Bernhard

Bernhard

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a new customer who's ranking in explicit searches with the town name suffers from competitors who violate the naming guidelines from Google. They put the town name and the location in the name field. This impacts the ranking that they get the top 3 places in the Local pack (see screen shot with explanations).
So i went the usual way and sugested an edit, which was accepted by Google. Unfortunately those companies just change it back and put the same violating addendum back in.

Therefore i wanted to use the business redressal complaint form, but it does not accept the maps link on the company. Has anyone an idea, what i am doing wrong?

I open maps, type in the name of the company and copy the link which appears....as seen in the explanation of the form.

Thank you in advance for your help

Google Richtlinien.jpg

business redressal form error.jpg

I have entered the "Join Em" crowd. It does make sense if you have many listings to name each with the business name and location. It helps the consumer and As a bonus, you show up better in the local results.

I have entered the "Join Em" crowd. It does make sense if you have many listings to name each with the business name and location. It helps the consumer and As a bonus, you show up better in the local results.

You won’t be able to get help from GBP support while your business name violates the TOS.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom