More threads by redrocket39

redrocket39

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if it's possible to include a live link to our website in a GBP Q&A Answer?
We have amazing FAQ content on our site to help customers before they visit a store but every time a link is included the Answer goes unpublished which is a real shame. Any suggestions??

Google is unlikely ever to bend this rule because of the spam potential. I'd recommend instead copying and pasting one of the relevant FAQ questions into your response and/or mentioning that they can access your FAQs by visiting the website linked on your listing. It's not ideal but it could get a few folks over there.

Provide clients with links to the site, Google Maps, and social networks.
They themselves will choose what will be more convenient.

According to our statistics, no more than 3-5% of all those who visit the company's profile in Google go to the site from Google Maps.

Google is unlikely ever to bend this rule because of the spam potential. I'd recommend instead copying and pasting one of the relevant FAQ questions into your response and/or mentioning that they can access your FAQs by visiting the website linked on your listing. It's not ideal but it could get a few folks over there.

Thanks Annika this is what I'd expected, but good to be certain!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom