More threads by Joseph_Jones

Joseph_Jones

Reaction score
With Google rolling out the new Business Profile performance feature on GMB, I've been finding it very tough to access this section.

Feature from GMB Help Center: Check your Business Profile performance - Google My Business Help

It's my understanding that this feature hasn't rolled out for every category/business listing. However, I have clients in many different industries and haven't been able to find it for any of them. I've searched both on mobile and desktop and found nada. So, I'm curious if anyone else has been able to access their Business Performance section since Google is rolling out more fun goodies like mobile and desktop user insights.

I have an organization account and I'm the Primary Owner for each of the businesses I oversee and have researched for this feature. Still nothing. If you've cracked the code on finding this feature, please explain here!

Hey Joseph, I think part of the rollout is on the account level and not just by business category. For instance, some Sterling Sky team members can see them for our clients and some can't.

I would give it some more time.

Hey Joseph, I think part of the rollout is on the account level and not just by business category. For instance, some Sterling Sky team members can see them for our clients and some can't.

I would give it some more time.
Hey Colan, that's very interesting! I appreciate you providing some insights into this. I'll keep checking in on our listings through multiple emails to see if we gain access to it.

Google's language is kind of confusing as it talks about using the email you created the account with. I'm just assuming it's visible for Managers and Owners.

We haven't seen this feature roll out for any of the listings we manage, either. But, we do most of our reporting from Supermetrics so we aren't really using the dashboard for that, anyways.

Hey Colan, that's very interesting! I appreciate you providing some insights into this. I'll keep checking in on our listings through multiple emails to see if we gain access to it.

Google's language is kind of confusing as it talks about using the email you created the account with. I'm just assuming it's visible for Managers and Owners.

Google just updated Changes to your Insights data to state "We expect this move to be complete for all users in January 2021." This appears to confirm the account level notion from @Colan Nielsen and puts a bit of a timeframe on it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom