More threads by ABran

ABran

Reaction score
Hi all,

We manage a cannabis shop in Canada where CBD is legal. Are we allowed to upload images of cannabis/cannabis products to the listing without action being taken against this listing? I ask because Google Ads bans cannabis-related ads and the posts are disabled for this category.

Thanks!

Hi all,

We manage a cannabis shop in Canada where CBD is legal. Are we allowed to upload images of cannabis/cannabis products to the listing without action being taken against this listing? I ask because Google Ads bans cannabis-related ads and the posts are disabled for this category.

Thanks!
A unique industry and relatively new, I would evaluate your competitors and their ability to do so without harm to their listing and also submit an inquiry direct to Google in your GMB account.

The worst thing that will happen is an image would be rejected or the product post would get rejected. Now, if it does get rejected that's when you need to be careful. Too many content violations will get you suspended, but it has to be a repeated offense. Ans even so, getting reinstated would be easy.

We have some clients in the space. Pictures of the actual plant, buds et = No. Pictures of the associated brand experience (staff, derived products, signage, in store displays) have been accepted.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom