More threads by nathangdavidson

Morning all,

...this GMB Forum user would like to know the answer.

I can't find any official documentation about GMB websites, but from my investigation so far, it doesn't appear to be possible.

Many thanks
Hi Nathan, it has been a long time since we've worked with a Google site, but do recall doing this before. This may help: Map a new URL to a site in Google Sites - Google Workspace Admin Help

Hi Nathan,

GMB help articles used to have instructions but I can't find it.

However, this is the procedure as the user has already a domain:

Login to your hosting company account and choose a “Redirect” option or similar. You can also contact your hosting company and tell them to redirect your existing domain to your new Google My Business site.

Redirect your domain to the URL for your new site provided during the Google My Business site creation process.

Here are examples of how to forward your domain using common hosting providers:

GoDaddy
  1. Log into your account at godaddy.com
  2. Next to domains, click Manage.
  3. Choose Add website.
  4. Click Connect to an existing site.
  5. Select Forward to any site and enter the URL of your Google My Business website.

Morning all,

...this GMB Forum user would like to know the answer.

I can't find any official documentation about GMB websites, but from my investigation so far, it doesn't appear to be possible.

Many thanks
Yes you can. Just log into your GMB control panel, go to Website. On the top left hand side of your page, you'll find the option. Check out the attached screenshot. Hope it helps.

Untitled.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom