More threads by Gsmithmike

Reaction score
If lets say you have an art gallery and also got yoga classes in same place, is it okay to get to local business pages? or not ? how would you do the citations?

I definitely would try to stay away from the same address. That could cause weird things to happen like the pages merging together or something crazy. At least have a suite number that's different. They're not both in the same exact space are they? Are they actually the same business (legally) or completely different businesses? Depending on how you answer, my answer may change slightly.

Thanks for the answer, was trying to reassure the confusion will happen, thanks

I agree with Eric, we have experienced problems with merges sometimes on buildings with multiple suites or booths. Going to the maps people sometimes can clear it up.

In those cases, we've had to make sure the categories, phone numbers, suite numbers and other identifiers are consistent as well as having different websites.

For instance, the chamber of commerce and visitors bureau posed a big problem. The data scrapping complicates a lot of things.

If anyone else has work arounds or bright ideas on this, please do chime in!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom