More threads by Claudia

Claudia

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm trying to troubleshoot a Facebook page that is not listed on the check in location section. When creating posts I am unable to check in at the location and customers are unable to check in. The location page looks good, address is correct and optimized well. The category is bakery. I tried changing the category and going back to bakery but still having the same issue. I found this article but local business is not a category on facebook. Anyone that can help me troubleshoot this it would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Hey Claudia!
If everything looks good on the page side, this usually happens when the user trying to check in has Location Services or GPS tracking turned off on their mobile device.

The easiest way to test is to have someone attempt to check in that knows they have GPS/location enabled on their device.
Hey Claudia!
If everything looks good on the page side, this usually happens when the user trying to check in has Location Services or GPS tracking turned off on their mobile device.

The easiest way to test is to have someone attempt to check in that knows they have GPS/location enabled on their device.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom