More threads by Adam Kaufman

@Margaret Ornsby What parts did you like about the tool? How does it compare with other tools in the marketplace like BrightLocal, Moz, etc? We've been trying to find a good one stop local citation builder without having to use multiple vendors. Many I feel have some short comings with citation clean-up, building, extensiveness of listing customization, claiming process, etc.

I have found there is not one tool that fits all our clients needs. We use MOZ Local for Aggregators and WhiteSpark & BrightLocal to discover new opportunities. In terms of management, our process involves claiming and updating listings manually for clients. It can be tedious but there are really only 30-40 sites that need to be focused on. Personally, I love the Pigzilla Citation Cheat Sheet and use this to train others on how to manage listings on the top platforms.

I agree with Jen. We use lots of tools here. We use CitationBuilderPro for scheduling posts and have found it to be easy-to-use and affordable.

Easy to use and affordable, excellent customer service, however the downside for us is they cannot yet support locations that Google determines to be franchise locations. Evaluating DBA Platform now for Photos and Posts, considering Review Trackers for review administration tools.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom