More threads by Abdullahalqarni

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Our client is undergoing business development, which will open soon in September. We want to claim a business profile for the same location. However, the business name is slightly different, and the address is outdated (there weren’t roads when the business profile was created, I guess). The business is still under development but has banners around the location and the construction of the building is almost finished.

I will send images that might explain more as you read. I told the client to do the video verification and send it to me. However, I encountered an extension issue when trying to upload the video here.

The client has all the business documentation, but under a different name shown on the banners in the images.

Google Business profile they want to claim:

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3908.jpeg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

Hi Mr Al Qarni,

in my opinion, the history of the Profile you want to acquire, in reviews and photographs, is too strong to make it clear that a new type of activity has arisen there.

If you are interested in all those positive reviews, acquire it! but keep in mind that it will be difficult for a user to understand what it is just by looking at the map, and probably He will not understand that there is a residence there.

I think it is better to create a new Business Profile that is more consistent with your business.

Best regards

Giovanni

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom