More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
I have a client who has two GBP. She is a Realtor and moved to a new company. She now has two profiles setup, both showing under the same name, which is the new company, but the old one she can no longer access as it is under the old company email she had. That one shows the old company address and has 6 reviews. Her new profile shows the new company and she has set it up as a SAB now so she isn't competing with the office. Her new profile she can access, but it has no reviews. Trying to figure out what would be the best thing for her to do? Can she merge these two profiles together under the new one with the reviews? If so, can she do that when she doesn't have access to the old one anymore? Secondly, if she can't merge them, how can she get rid of the old one as it is incorrect information now with her name attached to it? When we do a Google search for her, both GBP's come up with the old one first. We would like to remove that one at least so her graph will show if anyone searches for her and start building her new profile. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks Colan! I didn't know if that could be done since we don't have access to the old one. I have requested access to it and I'm hoping I can get access after the 3 day waiting period.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom