More threads by Pam Weber

Pam Weber

Reaction score
Has anyone used the State Farm Community Offers? One of our clients in Maryland got this. They are not with State Farm. It was sent to all the Chamber members.

Attachments

• Community Offers.pdf
    945.8 KB · Views: 562
Hi Pam!

Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen this yet but it looks like it allows local businesses to add offers for State Farm clients who are using the State Farm app.

Seems like it could a great opportunity - I'm going to test this out with a few clients and report back.

First we heard of it is when one of our clients shared the above attached PDF with us. Will certainly post as we go.

@Pam Weber Did you have any success with this? We tried it with one of our clients and they didn't get any traffic from it. We ran the offer until the end of the year.

@Nikki Brown like you we decided to experiment with only one client and they have not gotten anything from it. Nice idea, but no traction.

@Pam Weber thanks for sharing! They told me over the phone that the app is new and they're testing out these community offers. I doubt there are many people using it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom