Pam Weber

Reaction score
Has anyone used the State Farm Community Offers? One of our clients in Maryland got this. They are not with State Farm. It was sent to all the Chamber members.

Attachments

• Community Offers.pdf
    945.8 KB · Views: 211

Nikki Brown

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Hi Pam!

Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen this yet but it looks like it allows local businesses to add offers for State Farm clients who are using the State Farm app.

Seems like it could a great opportunity - I'm going to test this out with a few clients and report back.

Pam Weber

Reaction score
First we heard of it is when one of our clients shared the above attached PDF with us. Will certainly post as we go.

Nikki Brown

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
@Pam Weber Did you have any success with this? We tried it with one of our clients and they didn't get any traffic from it. We ran the offer until the end of the year.

Pam Weber

Reaction score
@Nikki Brown like you we decided to experiment with only one client and they have not gotten anything from it. Nice idea, but no traction.

Nikki Brown

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
@Pam Weber thanks for sharing! They told me over the phone that the app is new and they're testing out these community offers. I doubt there are many people using it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Rich Owings Google community challenge to update 100,000 businesses Google My Business & Google Maps 0
hajnasiewicz GMB Help Community Forum All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
L Individual Listings For Land Developer Communities Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Scott ClientClicks Tool to block malicious GMB community edits? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Ryan Steinolfson GMB Forum Notification: Failed to post. Content violates Community Policy. Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Garrett Sussman 3 Creative Ways to Use Community Events to Get Reviews For Your Local Business Local Reviews 2
Scott Rawlins Linda Buquet - The Search Community Honors You Local Search 6
djbaxter Joy Hawkins: The Search Community Honors You Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How To Mobilize Other Local Businesses and Elevate Your Standing in the Community Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman 5 Frameworks for Creating Local Events with Community Value Local Reviews 2
Eric Rohrback Using the Barnacle SEO Method to Prove Local Community Awareness - A Moz Blog Post Local Search 2
Garrett Sussman Open House: A Glimpse Inside Angie's List's Unlocked Community Local Reviews 12
Garrett Sussman Become the Neighborhood Expert Your Community Deserves: Google Local Guides Local Reviews 12
E Re: Local Search Pros Google+ Community - Join Us! Recycle Bin 0
Linda Buquet Announcing Launch of the New Google My Business Community Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Linda Buquet Google Business Forum: Moving to New Google Advertiser Community & New Platform Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Linda Buquet Local Search Pros Google+ Community - Join Us! Local Search 13
L Local Strategy for Home Builder & their new home communities Help & Support for Google Local 3
frederickwebpro Yext or Yodle sucesses or failure question for the local seo community Citations 2
Dustybones Hey! Look who Brightlocal put at the top for Local Search Communities! Local Search 2
Amber Robinson Banned from a G+ Community Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 9
Linda Buquet Happy New Year Local Search Community! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
Linda Buquet Happy #CMAD to Google Community Managers Jade and Abby! Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet Happy New Year from the Local Search Community Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet Happy Holidays from the Local Search Community Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Flash New Community Edits Format Google My Business & Google Maps 9
Linda Buquet LAUNCHING: Google+ Communities - This will be HOT for Local! Local Search 17
MiriamEllis After You Change Or Add Suite #....Community Feedback Requested, Please Local Search 1
Nicole Basham Success Having Multiple GMB Offers Up Simultaneously? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
M "Jack of All Trades" SAB Offering Unrelated Services Service Area Businesses 5
Zdenek Horak Interesting review: the owner sends an email and offers money Local Reviews 5
S GMB Bulk Upload issue - Offers Multi-Location Issues 0
Caroline S Yelp Check-in Offers? Local Reviews 2
CarrieHill dbaPlatform Offering GMB Post Scheduling Tool for Free during COVID-19 Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Gerry.Foster Is there a difference between Post offers and products? Google Local 101 1
RuggedSEO A Business Offering Discounts If You Give Them a 5 Star Review Local Reviews 13
E GMB Posts - Promotional Offers Help & Support for Google Local 2
N Will welcome offers be made available in the agency dashboard? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Colan Nielsen [Examples Needed] GMB Support Offering Ranking Advice Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Colan Nielsen Companies Offering Google Posts as a Service Google My Business & Google Maps 11
S S-offers local business search Recycle Bin 2
FriarTuck00 G Maps No Longer Showing Full Address or Offering Driving Directions for Business Google My Business & Google Maps 17
H Do you offer Maintenance service? Consultant's Corner 4
H Do you Offer Packages for different levels of SEO? Consultant's Corner 3
JoshuaMackens Merchant Circle No Longer Offering Free Listings Citations 17
Tim Colling Recent spate of "guest post" offers Local Search 2
Linda Buquet Local SEO & Adwords: Pay-To-Play Looming - Will you Offer Adwords Management? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 9
R What Do You Wish GMB Dashboard Offered? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
S Reputation App - Easily Sell To Your Clients/Offer As Part Of Your Services Recycle Bin 0
Dustybones YP offers way to track your favorite businesses using Mybook Citations 0