More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
We have one of our clients that is a relatively new business. Since last Fall when their GBP was created they have only been able to get 2 reviews to come through on the account. We have had at least three other customers/clients that have left reviews and screen shoted them. but Google has not let those reviews through. We contacted Google Support and offered to provided those names, dates, screen shots etc to try and get those reviews on the listing as well as figure out why they are getting held up? But the best support would give was that it was a spam filter and to keep trying. Ugh. So, from all the research I have done the listing might just be getting "sandboxed" until they get over the 10 review mark ,but how can we get there if no new reviews are getting pushed through? We are left scratching our heads as to what in the world to try and help this business. Any and all advice or help from Product Expert on this would be much appreciate! Thanks!

Solution
Hi there,

Did you send Google support the screenshots and names of the missing reviews? If not, reply back to the email thread you have going with them, send the screenshots and ask them to restore those specific reviews. Often you have to lay out exactly what you want support to do instead of expecting them to fix an issue on their own. It may be obvious to us, but to a support person it might not be so clear.

If that does not work, you best bet is to go over to the GBP forum, post a new thread, and ask a PE to look into it. Provide the screenshots along with a link to the listing in the thread so a PE can take them and give to Google to investigate.
Hi there,

Did you send Google support the screenshots and names of the missing reviews? If not, reply back to the email thread you have going with them, send the screenshots and ask them to restore those specific reviews. Often you have to lay out exactly what you want support to do instead of expecting them to fix an issue on their own. It may be obvious to us, but to a support person it might not be so clear.

If that does not work, you best bet is to go over to the GBP forum, post a new thread, and ask a PE to look into it. Provide the screenshots along with a link to the listing in the thread so a PE can take them and give to Google to investigate.

Solution
Elizabeth,
Thank you! I'll reach back out to support with all the screen shots and spell things out for them. Hopefully that gets things turning a corner.

So to update. I replied back to the original thread with Google support. I provided screen shots of three reviews that were left, that did not go through. I asked support to help find these reviews and push them through. So far I have check back three times and have not gotten one answer back from support on a status update. The business is still being locked in with only 2 reviews showing. Any further help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Send me a DM with the info, I will look into it further and we can potentially escalate on the GBP forum.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom