More threads by BarnabyB

BarnabyB

Reaction score
Currently in search of any employment opportunities across Canada in the content writing and marketing industries.

I am British but posses a valid work permit, which does not require sponsorship and I am very eager to offer my experience and skills to interested employers.

My experience includes 4 years of freelance B2B content across a range of industries in Europe, most notably the construction industry. I also have over 3 years experience working at a start-up digital marketing firm in Spain writing B2C content for the tourism industry. My experience and skill set includes writing blog, website and social media content as well as blog and social media management. I also have 2+ years of experience in link building and organic SEO.

In conclusion, I am an excellent communicator who is eager to bring fresh ideas and an unbeatable service and professionalism to a job opportunity. If you have any employment opportunities available or believe that my skills can be of service, please get in contact via my email below.

barnabybourton@googlemail.com

Yours faithfully,

Barnaby Bourton

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom