More threads by Oleg Donets

Oleg Donets

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I noticed some of our clients' competitors started pursuing an interesting approach (which looks to me as a no no at the first glance). It is a brick and mortar type of business in medical space. So the customers come to their location to get service.

What i see they started doing is creating GMB listings for specific services (procedures). For example, let's say it is a dental clinic that has its own GMB listing. But they created GMB listings for specific procedures such as dental implants, tooth extraction, root canal, etc. Now, each GMB listing is linking to a micro site about each procedure's subject. All the GMB listings share the same exact address as the main dental practice.

I'd like to hear your thoughts about this scheme. I'm pretty much sure it is against Google's policies as, if i'm not wrong, Google allows to use the same address only for a single business. But i'd appreciate any of your feedbacks.

Thanks

@Oleg Donets, big no-no. Those sorts of pages are not allowed. They're relatively easy to get Google to remove (as I often do).

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom