More threads by dgrunited

dgrunited

Solutions
Reaction score
In Google Ads, I've created a Custom Audience in Audience Manager. Now, I want to run an ad Campaign from my GMB & target this Custom Audience. Is this possible?

BTW, this ad campaign is a Smart Campaign.

Thanks,

Unfortunately, with a Smart Campaign, it is not possible to target custom audiences or any audience segments. The point of Smart Campaigns is to allow Google control over targeting, bidding, and ads.

If you want to target these custom audiences, they are only available on Display, Discovery, Gmail, and Video campaigns, per this Google help article. You can add your GMB as a location extension to these campaigns, but they will not show in Google maps.

Unfortunately, with a Smart Campaign, it is not possible to target custom audiences or any audience segments. The point of Smart Campaigns is to allow Google control over targeting, bidding, and ads.

If you want to target these custom audiences, they are only available on Display, Discovery, Gmail, and Video campaigns, per this Google help article. You can add your GMB as a location extension to these campaigns, but they will not show in Google maps.
Thanks for your explanation. I appreciate it. Have a great day😁

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom