Marc

Reaction score
HAS ANYONE built a custom domain blog site, i.e. orlandoPressureWash.com,
  1. optimized for page 1 rank using primarily articles, etc, to sell-lease?
  2. then sell-lease it to a new client?
  3. when sold-leased, how much new client info did you use for prospects to contact them?
  4. what info did you use?
  5. where did you use it on the site to be safe that Google won't slap the campaign?
  6. any links to those sites please?
  7. how much did you charge?
  8. what significant issues arise during this project?
  9. we're forever grateful for your wisdom

our earlier post showed the huge issues we have with this when we use any of the same NAP. thx so very much one and all!

Reaction score
Marc:

Wow...you're asking for a lot of information here. You're basically asking someone how to create a business leasing websites. There are entire courses written on the subject.

What I recommend you do is head over to the Warrior Forum and do a search in the Warrior Special Offers section for "offline" or "lead generation" or "leasing sites." There have been plenty of WSO's on the topic. Heck, I've even purchased a few in the past as I was curious about this model at one time as well.

It's definitely a legitimate business model but you have to treat these sites like any site. They have to be real, provide value, etc. etc. You also have to do everything for them that you would for any website - SEO, social media, etc.

Travis Van Slooten

Marc

Reaction score
thx travis for the suggestions -- i think i have my answer :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Colan Nielsen NEW Claim your listing on BrightLocal's Agency Directory: Get in front of relevant customers and win leads LSF News and Announcements 0
djbaxter How To Use the new noindex and force redirect custom addon for threads Admin Stuff 0
djbaxter Testing new noindex and force redirect custom addon by TickTackk Admin Stuff 0
Steve Attarian Has anyone had luck removing a Review by a non customer that gave one star because she noticed that the staff didn't wear masks when she walked by? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
annatindal GMB Customer Uploaded Photos Question All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
Eoghan_MFeed Great customer review we pulled in for a client Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
J Unable to change the custom URL link on YouTube for a rebranded business Local Content 2
LocalSEODat Need help with a suspended GMB - Client had home address as place of biz, then suspended. Fixed to meet customers and got reply with no reason Service Area Businesses 6
S 1-star review (not by customer) Can this be removed? Local Reviews 9
T Will GMB consider a review placed by a customer who was taken to court for a Judgement recovered by the business as Spam or Fake Comment? Local Reviews 1
K Customer wants to add a tracking number across all of his Citations NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
L Big Drop in the number of new reviews made by customers Local Reviews 1
djbaxter Google Allows a Custom List of Services to GMB Listings Service Area Businesses 14
Claire Carlile No 'message you' data showing in Customer actions Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Custom Map Creation and Their Effects on Ranking Google Local 101 3
djbaxter Bank employee gives customer's business negative Google Review after frustrating phone call Local Reviews 1
M Customer Journey Tools Local SEO Tools & Software 1
L Google now allows Site Owners to Customize the Search Results Snippets, but what can be customized? Google News: Important Changes & Features 1
rickvidallon Adding Custom Services to GMB Service Area Businesses 9
rickvidallon Replying to Customer Reviews on GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 27
djbaxter Custom BBCode to force nofollow links Local Search Experts Forum 0
Chris Ratchford Anyone familiar w/ Advanced Custom Fields (for WordPress)? Consultant's Corner 6
Monica Simpson FB message for Customer service Citations 5
Ellen Organization Has GMB Listing but Serves No Customers Google My Business & Google Maps 4
JoshuaMackens Customer Heat Map Consultant's Corner 7
cleverlyengaged Multiple reviews from customers are not displaying on client's GMB profile. Nothing for 9 months. Local Reviews 6
Cordell Crowley New? Google Auto-Generating "Suggested Post" w/ Customer Review Google My Business & Google Maps 2
J Customer requesting help with SEO optimization for "Customer Name" Keyword Ranking Google Local 101 9
R Free Webinar: How to Use Nextdoor to Reach Your Local Customers Events 0
Oliver Keates Should I be encouraging customers to leave a review on GMB Local Search 10
Garrett Sussman Turning Customers into Storytellers with Jay Baer Local Reviews 0
KevinJr LIKE your customers review? Local Reviews 4
JoyHawkins Do Custom Google Maps Help Ranking? Local Search 13
W Checking The Box "I Also Serve Customers At This Business Address" Service Area Businesses 15
John Vuong What is the lifetime value of a customer in Local SEO? Local Search 4
AllSearch52 Calculating the value of 3 pack rankings for customers with no website Local Search 1
H Software to manage customer requests/Orders? Consultant's Corner 0
S Get Speed service at 1^866^877^0191 Sony Customer Service Number Recycle Bin 0
Garrett Sussman How To Get Your Unhappy Customers To Change a Bad Review Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Senior Citizen Reviews: Getting Amazing Reviews From Low-Tech Customers Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How to Encourage Customers to Use Keywords in their Online Reviews Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Online Review Challenges for the Small Business: Low Customer Volume Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman [New Post] Revenge and Reward: Is Your Customer Service Team Likeable? Local Reviews 0
Digitaldar Can Customers Change Their Google Review of a Business? Local Search 1
C Abusive customer review Local Reviews 7
K How to serve customers areas Service Area Businesses 3
Kyrton How to serve customers areas Service Area Businesses 3
Garrett Sussman 4 Major Barriers Preventing Your Happy Customers From Writing Positive Online Reviews Local Reviews 0
Garrett Sussman Are You Losing 5 Star Reviews to Hidden Customer Expectations? Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How Local Businesses Create Legendary Customer Relationships Local Reviews 2