More threads by recurpost

recurpost

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I am trying to find a study or a reliable source to find out the number of social media marketing agencies of all kinds. I need data for US and UK primarily but if the report has it for more geographies that's even better. I would appreciate it if someone could share if they have that data or point me to a source to get it. Thank you.

Solution
I don't know if you'd be able to find this data out there for sale, but here's what I would do to solve it.

I would hire a Python programmer and give him a lot of proxies and just start scraping Google listings for these companies you seek.

We did this once and ended up with thousands upon thousands of local businesses we were looking to contact in a specific niche.

It is not as expensive as you might think.
I don't know if you'd be able to find this data out there for sale, but here's what I would do to solve it.

I would hire a Python programmer and give him a lot of proxies and just start scraping Google listings for these companies you seek.

We did this once and ended up with thousands upon thousands of local businesses we were looking to contact in a specific niche.

Solution

Thanks, I’ll give that a try too.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom