More threads by EveMendelovitch

EveMendelovitch

LocalU Member
Reaction score
We have seen several business pages disappear from both Google maps and our agency account. The pages look on the front end as if they were either deleted or suspended. However none of the listins had any issues that would cause this. In addition there are no traces of any of these pages in our agency account at all or any notification emails for access request and the like. We submitted a Google support from listing all the dead GMBs

Does anyone have a possible workaround to recover these pages?

Thanks

Hey Eve,

In most of these cases, Google says the user removed you. Is that possible here?

Hi,

I'm a small biz owner having exactly this issue. Our company listing IET Real Estate just dissapeared. I had been recently working on getting reviews and thought maybe I got blackballed for getting too many reviews in too short a period of time. I since found out that 1x of the agents at our company started promoting himself. We have 3x different RE office addresses. 1x in LA, 1x in Whittier, 1x in Downey. The agent promoted himself in Downey (his office) and Whittier (another office he doesn't work out of). Now the 2x profiles he created for himself are the only thing that show up for our company. Our company profile can only be found by clicking on 1x of the individual agent profile and then scrolling down to the "People Also Searched For" section.

current results.png

iet re - hidden.png

What I get when logged into Google.png

Hey @bnicolas - what you are describing is a bit different than what Even brought up. It looks like your listing is getting impacted by the filter which is really common in the real estate world since so many listings are using the same address & category. I would suggest having realtors at the office use their home address (and hide the address) when setting up their listings to avoid this.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom