Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
Oh no! :eek: I assume you mean the address format. Suite first and no city or state in the address, at least up top. Say it ain't so...I really hope they're not starting to do this.

Reaction score
Yep. The word Suite showing. For a while now they have not been showing the 1300 and they were putting the suite in front. I'm showing everything correct now. Just started working on these guys. Tried to upload a screenshot of what Im seeing, but the upload option from the computer is missing the "OK" button. I can only submit through a URL. Google mentioned they are getting a lot more calls with the suite being in front and spelled out. I just thought it interesting to see the word suite instead of #.

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Oh no! :eek: I assume you mean the address format. Suite first and no city or state in the address, at least up top. Say it ain't so...I really hope they're not starting to do this.

Oops I missed the fact the city, state is MIA on top. That's kind of a biggie.

I'm not seeing it on other listings so I think it's a glitch. Maybe call support? Are they still ranking?

I'm not seeing suite 1st tho Scott? Where are you seeing? For me on top and below it's where it should be???

Reaction score
Oops I missed the fact the city, state is MIA on top. That's kind of a biggie.

I'm not seeing it on other listings so I think it's a glitch. Maybe call support? Are they still ranking?

I'm not seeing suite 1st tho Scott? Where are you seeing? For me on top and below it's where it should be???

Yeah. Already talked with support. I'm seeing it changed now. This is a weird area. Searching "Orthodontist Franklin" set to Franklin KY, brings up a pack from Franklin TN, which is south of Nashville. Putting the state into the search brings up the 3 pack for Franklin KY. I just started on this today. I guess they have been having an issue getting the "1300" to stick. I asked Google Support to override everything and put in 1300 + the Suite 7. What is interesting is that it defaulted to "Suite". Oh still ranking...

Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
I just clicked on Justin's link and that's the one that has the formatting issues. The Glasgow one is fine though. Also, there's practitioner listing or two you may want to minimize Justin. The Bowling Green practitioner's address is different from the practice listing though.

Reaction score
Hmm. I hit that link as well and it pulled up the original issue. Refreshing the page changed it to the correct listing. Thanks for the check. I'm just digging into this project now. I'm sure I will be finding more. It looks like the link in the upper address on the G+ Page is still showing the old data. Ohhhh Google.

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Weird I'm not seeing the issues you guys are describing. Except city still missing at top of the original listing in the top link.

What did they say about that Justin?

Reaction score
Google just said it was a glitch. Originally it said " bowling Green Rd". I guess prior people tried to change it 3-4 times with no success. I went into the dash and added the 1300 Bowling Green Rd and Suite 7" Immediately it changed to "Suite 7 Bowling Green Rd." I called support and she went in and added the correct info. Hopefully this sticks. Im sure this a glitch, but Lynn at Google did mention they are getting a lot more calls with this glitch ( Suite in front)

mborgelt

Reaction score
I've noticed this glitch on some of my accounts as well. One time was after i called Google help to fix a suite number issue, and then when they updated it, it displayed in that format.

Maybe in their system, it gets confused sometimes. some countries use that format, so maybe they are just confusing what format to put it in.

Definitely something to keep an eye on, since we don't really know how that will effect the citations for the traditional formatting

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Steve Attarian Has anyone had luck removing a Review by a non customer that gave one star because she noticed that the staff didn't wear masks when she walked by? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
nathangdavidson Anyone noticed Website fields not being updated in GMB, even though approved? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
nathangdavidson Anyone noticing reviews not being added to profiles? Local Reviews 5
PKLilikoi "Redirect Notice" in Google causing Toxic Link issue in Tools Organic SEO 3
Jac Delay notice on new Google review is removed Local Reviews 0
Henry LocalClarity Issues with GMB Reviews pub/sub notices Multi-Location Issues 4
J Anyone notice these factors on Google Local Search since the update? Local Search 5
E Noticing lots of real estate listings worldwide now displayed with "manage this listing" rather then "claim this business" Local Search 0
Dan Foland Is anyone else noticing Google displaying more consecutive same-site results? Google Algorithm Discussions 6
joeyM Our six listings remain suspended after several edits and appeals (and reinstatement notice from Google) Help & Support for Google Local 5
Cherie Dickey Is anyone else noticing a change to the "Suggest an Edit"? Google News: Important Changes & Features 23
JoyHawkins Anyone Else Noticing Local Results Vanish for Sex-Related Legal Queries? Local Search 17
Eric Rohrback New Ad Notice Color Paid Search and Local Service Ads 0
O Is anyone noticing this or is it just me. Input Please. Google My Business & Google Maps 2
E Has anyone else noticed this when searching on google? Organic SEO 3
B Website updates: Has anyone noticed increase in rankings to sites regularly updated? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
J Anyone Notice Major Decreases in Google Maps Traffic Recently? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
sixthcitysarah Anything else you can do? Spam on Google 3
LocalSEODat Using UTM for GMB link to website. Does that mess w/ citation matching, rankings or anything negative effect? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
J GMB listing suspended - anything I can do? Google My Business & Google Maps 24
sixthcitysarah Is there anything you can do about competitors having fake reviews? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
BenFisher Webinar: Ask Ben Fisher Anything, Hosted by The Local Marketing Institute Events 0
Y My rivals violate all Google guideline rules but Google doesn't do anything.. Local Search 3
G Cleaning Up Spam Listings, Anything I Can Learn in the Process? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
JoyHawkins Ask Joy Hawkins Anything About Google My Business - Local Marketing Institute Events 10
R NEW Google MAPS Not showing anything Correctly !!! SO Frustrating PLEASE LOOK Google My Business & Google Maps 9
HurricaneK8 LINK FARM & EXACT MATCH ANCHOR TEXT: Google, Y U NO DO ANYTHING?!? Spam on Google 11
Cagro Google+ Local Page and "Other" Google+ Business Page - What to do if anything? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Travis Van Slooten Does Anyone Know Anything About eLocalLawyers.com? Local Search 2
Mike Wilton Additional Details: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This? Is there a benefit? Google Local 101 2
L Can I really do anything about local search cheaters? Spam on Google 5
Travis Van Slooten ATTN Small Business Owners: Build Your Website Before You Do Anything Else! Local Search 2
Lachlan_Wells Local Falcon - Strange Results for Non-English Queries Local Search 5
vivekrpatel Strange 404 Error URLs in Google Analytics Dashboard Websites, Software, and Security 1
rayrober Very Strange GMB Activity Multi-Location Issues 2
N New Client...Strange GMB Issue Service Area Businesses 5
Chaddow Strange things happening with review responses around the world Google My Business & Google Maps 13
obcted Sudden Steep Drop + Strange Happenings Local Search 9
chrish Strange G+/Local/MapMaker Issue Local Search 6
glossolalia Strange Google Local Ranking Issue Google My Business & Google Maps 5
K Stranger In A Strange Land Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly 6
Nikki Brown Strange use of descriptors on Google Local Search 3
V Strange Insurance Categories in Baxter, MN Google My Business & Google Maps 3
RobinOctane Strange Company Creating YP Listings Local Search 7
M Strange UK rankings Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Chris Ratchford Strange thing going on in SERPs with client's website Organic SEO 3
Cleaner44 Strange errors on Google+ pages verified to merge with Google+ Local... Google My Business & Google Maps 1