More threads by Dustybones

Oh no! :eek: I assume you mean the address format. Suite first and no city or state in the address, at least up top. Say it ain't so...I really hope they're not starting to do this.

Yep. The word Suite showing. For a while now they have not been showing the 1300 and they were putting the suite in front. I'm showing everything correct now. Just started working on these guys. Tried to upload a screenshot of what Im seeing, but the upload option from the computer is missing the "OK" button. I can only submit through a URL. Google mentioned they are getting a lot more calls with the suite being in front and spelled out. I just thought it interesting to see the word suite instead of #.

Oh no! :eek: I assume you mean the address format. Suite first and no city or state in the address, at least up top. Say it ain't so...I really hope they're not starting to do this.

Oops I missed the fact the city, state is MIA on top. That's kind of a biggie.

I'm not seeing it on other listings so I think it's a glitch. Maybe call support? Are they still ranking?

I'm not seeing suite 1st tho Scott? Where are you seeing? For me on top and below it's where it should be???

Oops I missed the fact the city, state is MIA on top. That's kind of a biggie.

I'm not seeing it on other listings so I think it's a glitch. Maybe call support? Are they still ranking?

I'm not seeing suite 1st tho Scott? Where are you seeing? For me on top and below it's where it should be???

Yeah. Already talked with support. I'm seeing it changed now. This is a weird area. Searching "Orthodontist Franklin" set to Franklin KY, brings up a pack from Franklin TN, which is south of Nashville. Putting the state into the search brings up the 3 pack for Franklin KY. I just started on this today. I guess they have been having an issue getting the "1300" to stick. I asked Google Support to override everything and put in 1300 + the Suite 7. What is interesting is that it defaulted to "Suite". Oh still ranking...

I just clicked on Justin's link and that's the one that has the formatting issues. The Glasgow one is fine though. Also, there's practitioner listing or two you may want to minimize Justin. The Bowling Green practitioner's address is different from the practice listing though.

Hmm. I hit that link as well and it pulled up the original issue. Refreshing the page changed it to the correct listing. Thanks for the check. I'm just digging into this project now. I'm sure I will be finding more. It looks like the link in the upper address on the G+ Page is still showing the old data. Ohhhh Google.

Weird I'm not seeing the issues you guys are describing. Except city still missing at top of the original listing in the top link.

What did they say about that Justin?

Google just said it was a glitch. Originally it said " bowling Green Rd". I guess prior people tried to change it 3-4 times with no success. I went into the dash and added the 1300 Bowling Green Rd and Suite 7" Immediately it changed to "Suite 7 Bowling Green Rd." I called support and she went in and added the correct info. Hopefully this sticks. Im sure this a glitch, but Lynn at Google did mention they are getting a lot more calls with this glitch ( Suite in front)

I've noticed this glitch on some of my accounts as well. One time was after i called Google help to fix a suite number issue, and then when they updated it, it displayed in that format.

Maybe in their system, it gets confused sometimes. some countries use that format, so maybe they are just confusing what format to put it in.

Definitely something to keep an eye on, since we don't really know how that will effect the citations for the traditional formatting

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom