More threads by Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you know where this panel pulls its information from. Are we able to edit it like we can with listings on gmb? I submitted a feedback report but I was wondering if there was anyway to login to it maybe? idk
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 4.56.34 PM.png

Ahh very interesting thank you for sharing that.

It looks like it is pulling from LinkedIn specifically. Does the data line up with the KP and LinkedIn?

I thought that too, but looked into that LinkedIn profile and everything was all accurate.

I agree w/ @Rich and would add that this panel was likely triggered by the onsite "website"/"medicalwebsite" schema.

How it is able to trigger is probably due to its authoritative link profile. I haven't looked, but I imagine it has some really quality backlinks pointing to it.

Last thing I'll add, it only triggers when you type in "mneye". When you perform a branded search it looks like you get the local business profiles.

To edit this, you'll need to edit the onsite schema according to the guidelines on schema.org. All MN Eye schema they've implemented shows up, which is pretty cool imo. I'd love a site like this to see what else you can get to show.

It makes me wonder if they're able to get a wiki page too.

If I am not mistaken that is a stub from a GMB profile that is usually in a suspended state. It is pretty rare.

Hey Ben, with this client that is not the issue. Their gmb page is all claimed under their account with no suspensions! I'm guessing this might be something that didn't get fixed in the schema markup a while back

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom