More threads by Nooorseo

Nooorseo

Reaction score
I would like to know if I get backlinks from my business-related site to the GMB website, what are the benefits in this case?
Is there a possibility of getting a penalty from Google?

Thank you

Can you clarify exactly what you mean? If you are talking about building links to your Google business profile you will not get a penalty but it does not impact ranking positively.

I would like to know if I get backlinks from my business-related site to the GMB website, what are the benefits in this case?
Is there a possibility of getting a penalty from Google?

Thank you

Are you referring to backlinking to the free .business.site provided by GBP? If yes, then my answer is also yes to your question...provided that this is the default website activated on GBP where users will land on upon clicking the Website button / icon.

Most people don't bother to do backlinking for this free site because they don't activate it in the 1st place due to its ugliness. Furthermore, if your GBP gets suspended, all your time, effort & money spent on backlinking to this free site would have been wasted.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom