More threads by petercanthropus

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

In view of the fact that the reviews are constantly disappearing and there is no concrete solution to the issue. I was wondering if you guys know of a tool to download all the reviews from GBP. A backup to send to Google.

Or if you guys have another alternative, I would be very grateful if you could share it.

Thank you!

@stankolev I'm only seeing the option to download reviews that I've left as an individual. Which option downloads the reviews of the businesses I manage?

@stankolev I'm only seeing the option to download reviews that I've left as an individual. Which option downloads the reviews of the businesses I manage?

Hi Joy, you need to download the Google Business Profile option. I did a couple times but it can be a massive file. I did for an account with 10 profiles and it was over 2GB!

The reviews will be in JSON file

1720264199395.png

You choose this option:

1720264061423.png

Hi @petermfwd

You can also try our software, GMBapi.com. We have a two week free trial. you can extend that at the end fo the two week period by one week, so three as the absolute max. Our free trial takes about ten min to download your reviews (along with all your other data), just don't close your browser. Worst case scenario (with 300k reviews) it will take 45 min for the account to be complete (and downloadable). Extensive Google review management functionality available, we monitor your deleted reviews, provide sentiment analysis, topical analysis, review summaries, reporting over time, visual overview on a map, and AI generated replies.

If you download your reviews you get an very clean excel file almost instantly. If you keep on using the software, after the download, we will monitor the deleted reviews for you automatically. We will import new reviews every six hours, so you have fresh data. Every single time we import, we will automatically report on reviews that are no longer on your profiles. It is a simple filer option to look at your deleted reviews in chronological order. One small thing, we only start monitoring deleted reviews from the moment you start with us, that is our beginning point.

So if you are downloading reviews to find missing ones, we might have a very simple solution for you to save time.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom