More threads by Orioricm

Orioricm

Reaction score
Hi, I want to download images from a GBP profile that I don't have access to, how do I do it?

Thank you

Solution
It's tricky. From Google maps, it's extremely difficult and only an obscure Firefox functions (ctrl+I) allows it, with terrible resolution.

At the moment, you CAN download from a knowledge/business panel. You'll have open the new format gallery:
1680278455800.jpg

You can download the large image with a max resolution of 680x510. If you open it in a separate tab, you can fiddle with the numbers at the end and get higher resolutions.
1680278673881.png
It's tricky. From Google maps, it's extremely difficult and only an obscure Firefox functions (ctrl+I) allows it, with terrible resolution.

At the moment, you CAN download from a knowledge/business panel. You'll have open the new format gallery:
1680278455800.jpg

You can download the large image with a max resolution of 680x510. If you open it in a separate tab, you can fiddle with the numbers at the end and get higher resolutions.
1680278673881.png

Solution
Very cool to see that you can now download photos straight from the new photo gallery. Here is the work-around that I've always done:
1. View the photo gallery in google maps
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 12.15.13 PM.jpg

2. Click the 3 dots circled above. Select 'report a problem'
3. From this page, you can right click and save the photo in the original resolution
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 12.18.12 PM.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom