More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
I have just come across an interesting situation. I know what I plan to do, but I'm curious to know what y'all think.
  1. There is a local "mobility supplies" business with this Maps URL: Alternative Mobility
  2. There is also this Maps URL at the same address which appears to be related to a national franchise or something for rentals of mobility equipment: Alternative Mobility
I plan to file a redressal form for one of them, but I'm curious, which one would YOU report?

I'm inclined to report the one for the rental franchise, number 2.

Opinions?

giphy.gif

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
I think everyone is taking advantage of this autumn Sunday to rest up for Halloween. :)

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Both links take me to the same listing. I am not seeing a second listing at all. Can you ping me the name and address of the second listing. The one I am seeing has a 4.5 rating with 23 reviews.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Both listings you posted go to the same listing but I found 2 others using the same address.

Street View seems to confirm (you can see the sign and the vans) the one you posted is completely legit.

This one and this one I can't find any physical evidence for (on street view).

keyserholiday

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I'd redressal the Scootaround listings.
Here are a few more to include:
Anaheim
Galveston

It appears that somebody is running around attempting to create them.

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yes, I did mean for the second one to be the Scootaround listing. I agree and I'll redressal (is that a verb now?) that one.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

QRCode

QR Code
Top Bottom