More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
I have just come across an interesting situation. I know what I plan to do, but I'm curious to know what y'all think.
  1. There is a local "mobility supplies" business with this Maps URL: Alternative Mobility
  2. There is also this Maps URL at the same address which appears to be related to a national franchise or something for rentals of mobility equipment: Alternative Mobility
I plan to file a redressal form for one of them, but I'm curious, which one would YOU report?

I'm inclined to report the one for the rental franchise, number 2.

Opinions?

giphy.gif

I think everyone is taking advantage of this autumn Sunday to rest up for Halloween. :)

Both links take me to the same listing. I am not seeing a second listing at all. Can you ping me the name and address of the second listing. The one I am seeing has a 4.5 rating with 23 reviews.

Both listings you posted go to the same listing but I found 2 others using the same address.

Street View seems to confirm (you can see the sign and the vans) the one you posted is completely legit.

This one and this one I can't find any physical evidence for (on street view).

I'd redressal the Scootaround listings.
Here are a few more to include:
Anaheim
Galveston

It appears that somebody is running around attempting to create them.

Thanks, yes, I did mean for the second one to be the Scootaround listing. I agree and I'll redressal (is that a verb now?) that one.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom