More threads by shondarogers

Reaction score
I have a client who is leaving their current SEO company. This company (we will call them xyz) created my client's google analytics account as well as their places listing. i have added my client as an admin to this same account in anticipation that they will disconnect the email used to create the account (clientname @xyz.com) here is the problem...even though my client is set up in this same account with their email (clientname@gmail.com) as an admin, when i login with the clientname@gmail.com i can access thhe anlytics information but when i try to go the the places dashboard i am taken to a screen thescreen that wants me to enter the business phone number so i can see if the business is already listed. I thought if you were and admin you had account access no matter what email the account was created with...can anyone shed some light here?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom