More threads by Jelena Arnold

Jelena Arnold

Reaction score
We have a client who has their website in their GMB account but it is not showing up live on the listing. On the listing it still shows "Add Website" under missing information. We've contacted Google support but they have not been able to resolve it. Anyone else dealt with this? Any suggestions on how to resolve?

Are you able to list the link to the business listing on Google?

Is the page you were linking to in GMB just the location page that you see rank organically on the left for that search (the Port Charlotte page)?

I hope not! This was a reported issue by one of my employees. The website should link go HERE. But I will log in to the GMB account and verify again that the website is properly in GMB. Thank you for responding!

I've confirmed that the client's website is in the GMB account. So far, we've tried the following:

1) Deleted the website and re-added
2) Submitted multiple tickets to Google. Each time they say the issue is fixed but its not.
3) Having a number of people make suggested edits to the right website.

Any other ideas?

Hey Jelena,

If you want to post a thread on the GMB forum, I can ask Google to take a look for you: Community forum - Google My Business Help

Make sure you list a link to the listing but also a link to the exact URL you are trying to add to the website field.

Once you post, paste the link to the thread here and I'll escalate it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom