More threads by Monica Simpson

Reaction score
Just had to share with this community. I have gotten responses from directories via FB message on citations that need fixing. In particular on citations for YP, Local.com, superpages and others that had me banging my head against the wall. Prompt service, too I might add. Its been awesome and I hope this helps in your searches!

Great tip, thank you for sharing.

I have the same problem with Local.com too. And looks like this might be the solution. Thanks!

I have the same problem with Local.com too. And looks like this might be the solution. Thanks!

Local.com is over in my opinion. They haven't provided reliable support for over a year. Probably more like 2-3 at this point.

That one actually did not respond to me BUT the wrong number was fixed a week later.

If you try this again and it works, let me know. I'd love for this to be true. Thanks so much!

That one actually did not respond to me BUT the wrong number was fixed a week later.

About local.com
did they actually read your message? Message them like a week ago and my message was only sent, not even delivered. If so, how long before they do? This is very helpful, I hope it works.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom