Reaction score
I'm hoping to get some discussion going on fixing Googles map markers in Office Complexes, plaza's, etc. Every challenge and fix is different, but what is clear is Google gets confused with Address's within these areas. This usually happens when we verify a practice and Google creates a Doctors page. Sometimes Google is correct and sometimes its wrong. Some things we do to fix:

1. Move markers
2. Change landing pages for verified business to that particular location and landing pages for Doctors to the bio page.
3. Sometimes we claim what google wants and sometime we don't

Most of the time I see that googles map in general is incorrect for street address's Any other thoughts on things that can be done ?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
djbaxter Don't Try To Fix Your Google Maps Listing Yourself, Call Google? Google My Business & Google Maps 8
L Analysing a google local ranking drop and how to fix it ? Local Search 2
Colan Nielsen Google Is Fixing The ?Permanently Closed? Problem Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Linda Buquet Major Google Local Algo Changes - No it was a BUG, Now Fixed Google My Business & Google Maps 36
Dustybones Google Pigeon Update: Why you dropped and how to fix it? Local Search 3
V Updated address, never showed, called to fix. forced to google+ Disapeared Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Cam Is Google going to fix Local Search results favoring PPC clients and Diectories? Local Search 2
L What Causes Google+ Local Merged Listings - How to Fix? Google Duplicates & Merges 4
Linda Buquet What Causes Google+ Local Merged Listings - How to Fix? Google Duplicates & Merges 4
J Android Browser Wrong # How to Fix? Local Search 2
LocalSEODat Need help with a suspended GMB - Client had home address as place of biz, then suspended. Fixed to meet customers and got reply with no reason Service Area Businesses 6
djbaxter WordPress 5.5 update breaks plugins: Here’s the fix Websites, Software, and Security 6
virens Reporting SABs incorrectly set up with fixed addresses Spam on Google 12
Oliver Keates How to list a mobile business that doesn't have a fixed address Google My Business & Google Maps 3
H After the Foundation is fixed. . . . Consultant's Corner 5
djbaxter WordPress 4.9.4 Fixes Critical Auto Update Bug in 4.9.3 Websites, Software, and Security 0
F [Help] Fixing Listings on Brownbook & MerchantCircle Local Search 3
Bruce Bird Business in multiple locations with no fixed base Local Search 1
Linda Buquet DAVID - Post broke forum template. Can you fix? Mod Squad 3
Garrett Sussman Why Clients Don't Live Up to Their End of the Bargain (and How to Fix It) Local Reviews 2
Eric Rohrback A Great Story about a Manual Penalty - How would you fix it? Marketing 6
Gsmithmike Shall i Clean wrong citations with physical addresses or fix it? Citations 1
L Fixing Citations - Questions for Other Consultants Consultant's Corner 12
D Fixing/Building Local Citations - The Options... Citations 4
Linda Buquet How to Fix a Negative Review with Compassion & Contrition Local Reviews 7
Erim Foster Fixing or removing erroneous citations for SAB with hidden address Citations 8
R Fixing Several Duplicates Under One Dash Google Duplicates & Merges 5
RobinOctane Fixing Several Duplicates Under One Dash Google Duplicates & Merges 5
BWrightTLM How do I fix old citations with wrong NAP? Citations 1
G Clients G+L listing is missing photos - how do I fix the problem? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter Fixed: Security Vulnerability in W3 Total Cache plugin in for WordPress Websites, Software, and Security 1
Cleaner44 I found and fixed a problem today... something to be aware of Local Search 8
Lanerizz Google Analytics 4 Organic SEO 1
M Google Local Services Ads - Lack of Leads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 12
rustybrick Google Local ranking update? Google Algorithm Discussions 6
harmony How Does Google Choose Service Options in a Review? Local Reviews 6
abbiebeltran Google Reviews Now Have 'Service-Testimonial-Tags' at the Top Local Reviews 1
Tim Colling I'm getting calls from "Google Maps" at 650-206-5555, asking about clients' hours - are they legit? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
JoshuaMackens Google Posts & Ranking Local Search 10
A Listing suspended due to account manager spamming? Google advise to create new GMB Local Search 13
djbaxter Webinar Get together with Google Search at Search Central Live - February 23, 2021 Events 0
djbaxter Google Maps Removed 55M Reviews & 3M Fake Business Profiles Spam on Google 2
Professor M Google slapped in France over misleading hotel star ratings Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
D Google Spam Fighting Question Google My Business & Google Maps 6
C Fake google reviews on google my business Contact Us Messages 2
U Google showing location of Service Area Business Service Area Businesses 2
Lluc Google launches Years in Business in Search Google My Business & Google Maps 3
PaulSteinbrueck Average Google rating no longer in Google Knowledge Panel? Local Reviews 8
Professor M Is Google thinking of adding payment capabilities to GMB listings/website? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
NickB-Tampa How can I unsync Google My Business from my Bing Places listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 4