More threads by ash-grin

ash-grin

Reaction score
Is there any such form that allows you to report Google users who are spamming Google with fake reviews? GMB support does not have the authority to take down actual user accounts, but would hope that someone else within Google could. There is so much spam going on in GMB listings and can't find a way to report the users themselves.

Unfortunately I don't think anything like the redressal form exists when it comes to fraudulent reviews. The GMB support forum is probably your best bet, where someone like @BenFisher might be of assistance in escalating the case (but I would hazard to guess only if it's pretty blatantly obvious review spam).

You can actually report users via the android mobile app. Navigate to the profile of the user and select the 3 dots to report them. Feel free to goto the support community and provide the information with links that are relevant (screenshots do not help) and we can escalate from there. Any reviews affecting your listing must be flagged 3 days prior to us being able to escalate.

You can actually report users via the android mobile app. Navigate to the profile of the user and select the 3 dots to report them. Feel free to goto the support community and provide the information with links that are relevant (screenshots do not help) and we can escalate from there. Any reviews affecting your listing must be flagged 3 days prior to us being able to escalate.

Thank you! I found it on the Google Maps App on my IPhone as well. I see it the report is pretty basic and doesn't allow you to provide detailed information. But sounds like your saying the community can help even further, appreciate it!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom