ash-grin

Reaction score
Is there any such form that allows you to report Google users who are spamming Google with fake reviews? GMB support does not have the authority to take down actual user accounts, but would hope that someone else within Google could. There is so much spam going on in GMB listings and can't find a way to report the users themselves.

zach.todd

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think anything like the redressal form exists when it comes to fraudulent reviews. The GMB support forum is probably your best bet, where someone like @BenFisher might be of assistance in escalating the case (but I would hazard to guess only if it's pretty blatantly obvious review spam).

BenFisher

Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
You can actually report users via the android mobile app. Navigate to the profile of the user and select the 3 dots to report them. Feel free to goto the support community and provide the information with links that are relevant (screenshots do not help) and we can escalate from there. Any reviews affecting your listing must be flagged 3 days prior to us being able to escalate.

ash-grin

Reaction score
You can actually report users via the android mobile app. Navigate to the profile of the user and select the 3 dots to report them. Feel free to goto the support community and provide the information with links that are relevant (screenshots do not help) and we can escalate from there. Any reviews affecting your listing must be flagged 3 days prior to us being able to escalate.

Thank you! I found it on the Google Maps App on my IPhone as well. I see it the report is pretty basic and doesn't allow you to provide detailed information. But sounds like your saying the community can help even further, appreciate it!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
WAHamilton Spam listing reported through Redressal Form and not removed. Next steps? Spam on Google 5
Matthew Summers If I Report a Spammer via the Redressal Form, will said Spammer know who did it? Spam on Google 2
W How to report with Redressal Form Google My Business & Google Maps 8
nathangdavidson Is anyone able to look into escalating inaction to redressal forms submitted for me please? Spam on Google 3
BenFisher PSA: GMB Not Showing Address Form on Verification - BUG Google My Business & Google Maps 3
raellovepie Redressal Form - What Should I Expect? Spam on Google 2
djbaxter WordPress: Contact Form 7 File Upload Vulnerability Websites, Software, and Security 0
D How to properly form site structure for power washing company that serves 10 towns? Local Search 6
LaurenHoward Google Analytics Recovery Form Broken? Local SEO Tools & Software 5
P GMB bulk verification form not available? Multi-Location Issues 3
ChristianRdz Redressal Form Changes? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter Ninja Forms WordPress Plugin: High Severity Vulnerability Patched Websites, Software, and Security 0
ianscott Contact Form 7 Datepicker - High Vulnerability Leads To Plugin Closure Websites, Software, and Security 1
T How has your experience been so far with Google's Redressal Complaint Form? Recycle Bin 2
BenFisher GMB Redressal Form Updated - Clarifies what to NOT submit. Spam on Google 17
djbaxter Test your Contact Form 7 on WordPress sites! Recycle Bin 4
djbaxter Testing a new addon to block Contact Form spam Admin Stuff 7
JoyHawkins Google My Business Adds a New Contact Form for Restaurants to Remove Online Ordering Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
Michael S. Doran How has your experience been so far with Google's Redressal Complaint Form? Recycle Bin 0
Pete DUP: Redressal Form Purely Cosmetic? Recycle Bin 0
Pete Redressal Form Purely Cosmetic? Google My Business & Google Maps 12
S Multi Fake GMB listings. What evidence is best to send to support my case(s) in redressal form? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
R HIPAA Form for SEO Consultant Consultant's Corner 4
Tim Colling Redressal form ID 2-4776000025852 - no action after 24 days Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Oliver Keates Auto Fill Form Chrome Extension Citations 4
Tim Colling How has your experience been so far with Google's Redressal Complaint Form? Google My Business & Google Maps 58
djbaxter Seeing more contact form spam? Contact Form 7 now requires reCaptcha 3 Websites, Software, and Security 0
F Free Review Request Email Form - Personal & Effective Local SEO Tools & Software 4
JoyHawkins Writing Reviews as a New Form of Blackhat Backlinking? Local Search 4
MiriamEllis Language In New G Places For Business Form - Your Interpretation Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Linda Buquet Rash of Google+ Local Suspensions - New Re-Inclusion form for G+ Suspended Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 4
J Reporting unethical GMB practices Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Tim Kahlert How to get the insights report's csv file into a good format? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
AndySimpson Your insights are moving - New Look for Insight Reports NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 7
swmaher Reporting Spamming Service Area Businesses Spam on Google 7
david.victor Best SEO/GMB Reporting Tools for Outreach? Consultant's Corner 4
Caroline S 1 Service Area Business, 10 Listings, Several Redressals Reported, No Action From Google - Help! Help & Support for Google Local 7
raellovepie Reported GMB keeps coming back. Need Advice Spam on Google 1
Rich Owings How to report fake/duplicate listing Spam on Google 3
J Reporting 3 fake reviews...please help Local Reviews 2
raellovepie 1 Address - 9 Confirmed Listings | Best way to report? Spam on Google 5
K GMB Server Errors when trying to report a duplicate Google My Business & Google Maps 2
J How to report a temporarily closed business? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
djbaxter How spam reports are used at Google: Manual actions vs. algorithm updates Spam on Google 2
CraigJMount Mobility Reports- Apple Maps & Google Maps Local Search 2
Lanerizz Reporting A Business Temporarily Closed Spam on Google 0
virens Reporting SABs incorrectly set up with fixed addresses Spam on Google 12
Lanerizz Multiple Users Reporting Spam Spam on Google 2
J What is the best reporting tool for Local SEO Local SEO Tools & Software 10
Toby 39 Celsius Any feedback? GMB Profile reported repeatedly...now cannot get anyone to review and reinstate Help & Support for Google Local 4