More threads by RikerJones

Reaction score
From posts, videos and Q&A, to reviews, inbound links and behavioral signals, this webinar will help you improve your Google My Business rank in 2019.

The action items we’ll cover in this webinar are derived from the annual Local Search Ranking Factors report released just a few days ago. The top local marketing experts in the world were surveyed on the factors they believe most impact how a local business ranks in Google.

Join Eric Shanfelt, Founder & CEO of Local Marketing Institute, on Friday, December 7th as he boils down the Local Search Ranking Factors into the top 15 things every local business must do in 2019 to get as many customers as possible from Google search.

Register for free!

gmb-shanfelt-2019-zoom.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for replay of this super fantastic webinar, I missed a portion of it and although signed into my account at LMI I don't find it available. Thank you.

Hi Carolyn!

Thank you for posting about this - you should be able to see it in our VIP Training area now, but you can also click this link if you prefer: https://localmarketinginstitute.com/15-things-you-must-do-to-improve-your-google-my-business-rank-in-2019/

One other note - VIPs in our Facebook group can see the unedited version of the recording immediately after it airs. Here's a link to that group: Log into Facebook | Facebook

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,
Riker

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom