More threads by KimW

KimW

Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone have insight into why GBP would reject a website URL? Google support says, "Remove the URL and try to add it again," which is less than helpful. The strangest thing is that the URL is added to Products and Services with no issue. I've been trying to get the website field updated for months! Any help would be appreciated.
Screen Shot 2024-06-20 at 1.28.13 PM.jpg

Contact support. But first, just in case, be prepared, Google will probably ask you to reverify your profile with a video verification.

It happened to me recently, probably not your case, but just in case.

Contact support. But first, just in case, be prepared, Google will probably ask you to reverify your profile with a video verification.

It happened to me recently, probably not your case, but just in case.

I've already contacted support but thank you.

The workaround I've seen work a couple of times is to get an unrelated Google account (preferably a Local Guide with a bit of authority) to "Suggest an Edit" of the website address from the front end of the search results.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom