More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a client whose business listing has been suspended. She is a Realtor and I had her change her business from the office address to an SAB using her home address. There are many agents in the office so I am helping them all get setup this way so they are not competing with the office. I have done this with many agents without issue, but for some reason her listing was suspended and now Google wants her business license, her business address, etc... I have gone in and made sure everything was set up like I have done my other listings, so not sure why she was suspended. I have sent the re-instatement form to Google with my explanation of this issue, letting them know she does not have a business license since she is a sole practitioner under the umbrella of the real estate office. Even with my full explanation, I get the same canned response that she needs to show her business license and business address. What can we do to get this fixed and back live for her? Her business listing is under Gateway Real Estate | Ashlynn Blaylock in Nixa, MO.

She has no reviews at the moment, so I thought about having her remove this listing altogether and start fresh, but didn't know if that would just muddy the waters more. She is working with me to start requesting reviews from her clients and we need to get this up before we can start that process. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You need to supply Google with an official document with the business name and address. Google is making it more difficult to set up business profiles for realtors, so it should get suspended if you create a new one.

You need to supply Google with an official document with the business name and address. Google is making it more difficult to set up business profiles for realtors, so it should get suspended if you create a new one.

Thank you for the reply. What would be considered an official document with the business name and address for a Realtor? She isn't going to have anything that shows Gateway Real Estate | Ashlynn Blaylock. That is where I am confused. The only thing that we can show is that she is a licensed Realtor at Gateway Real Estate with a link to the official license registration page showing she is an agent at Gateway Real Estate. Will that work?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom