More threads by expinch

expinch

Reaction score
My wife is a real estate agent in MS. She recently got her LA license. She currently has a GBP and LSA for MS.

I went to create an entirely new GBP for LA so that I can also create an entirely new LSA for LA.

The problem is we live in MS, not LA. Even though she technical has a service-based business without an address, they want an address to verify.

She could use her broker's address, but she's new there and this could get weird if she ends up partially claiming that address. My parents have a residence there, so my backup plan is to just use their address.

Other that that, are there any other options?

She could use her broker's address, but she's new there and this could get weird if she ends up partially claiming that address. My parents have a residence there, so my backup plan is to just use their address.

Other that that, are there any other options?

Using the brokers address could cause some filtering issues depending on how many other realtors are there.

Technically she can't use the parents address.

What Google would want to see is leasing a space that she can have some documentation for in case she ever needed to prove her businesses existence there.

But aren't there plenty of service-based professions that don't need to have a physical location to serve customers? It seems like that rule would eliminate a huge portion of Google's business.

We verified our home address in MS, using the video method, and had no issues getting it approved.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom