More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Backstory here: Partner having problem with video verification bc its a doctor. I did what I normally do and went to "Check VErification" link. Did that and now it says "Send Feedback" where it used to say "Contact SUpport"

1727793383647.jpg

Once you click on that you are taken to some sort of survery thing which is below
1727793486454.jpg

AFter you make your selection it just gives you this! WTH! No ticket number. Nothing. Nothing in email.
1727793542217.jpg

Have you tried to contact Google using this form for verification issues? This form is specifically for verification issues, and will be sent to a team that specializes in verification, so they should be able to help or set you up with a live video verification.

Have you tried to contact Google using this form for verification issues? This form is specifically for verification issues, and will be sent to a team that specializes in verification, so they should be able to help or set you up with a live video verification.

Thanks Elizabeth! Ill try that link. I have so many different links for support (verification, reviews, etc) Its crazy!

Sure is!! I guess it's Google's way of trying to funnel people to the best support team for their issue. Let us know how it goes for you in this case!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom