Tyson Downs

Reaction score
I thought I saw this somewhere, maybe Phil put it out? I can't recall.

What sites do not require an account to leave a review for a business?

I have a list of those that support FB login, but I'm looking for something that doesn't require any login.

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I found one recently and thought I posted about it in the Private forum. But I can't find the post and can't remember which one it was. :eek:

I can see a screen shot someone posted about it - but can't remember the site or where I saw it. Sorry. Will try to think of it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Rich Owings Is this a way to get review star icons for your own site in SERPs? Local Reviews 5
Dustybones Why you should diversify the sites you get reviews on Local Reviews 3
PaulSteinbrueck How to get Yelp to recommend new reviews? Local Reviews 5
Toby 39 Celsius Any feedback? GMB Profile reported repeatedly...now cannot get anyone to review and reinstate Help & Support for Google Local 4
T GMB 2 reviews and getting listed, etc. Google My Business & Google Maps 3
JoyHawkins Google Adds "Get More Reviews" Button in Knowledge Panel Google News: Important Changes & Features 3
LocalSEODat Hey Gang - if you get high volume of reviews and only reply to positive ones, is that a bad thing? Local Reviews 2
JoyHawkins Issue with Schools Not Being Able to Get New Reviews on GMB Google News: Important Changes & Features 5
L Get Email Notification for Google Review but not showing in Dashboard Local Reviews 4
M How do you get the Google Reviews Stars to stick? Local Search 18
PaulSteinbrueck Best Practices for Getting "Recommended" Yelp Reviews? Local Reviews 16
A Issues With Getting a Review From Ex Employee Removed on Google Local Reviews 23
AndySimpson A+ local guide's post getting pushed to the top of the reviews Local Reviews 3
JoyHawkins Google Not Getting Review Flags Google My Business & Google Maps 4
KevinJr Can You Get a 5-Star Average on Google with Negative Reviews? Local Reviews 9
JoyHawkins How Do You Deal With Competitors That Get Fake Reviews? Local Reviews 7
Garrett Sussman 3 Creative Ways to Use Community Events to Get Reviews For Your Local Business Local Reviews 2
T Client Getting Review Spammed Like Crazy - Any Additional Tips? Local Reviews 11
Garrett Sussman How To Get Business Reviews: Back to Basics Local Reviews 0
Garrett Sussman Selling Review Management: How To Get Your Agency’s Foot In The Door Local Reviews 9
Garrett Sussman How To Get Business Owner Buy-in For Online Review Management Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How To Get Your Unhappy Customers To Change a Bad Review Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Senior Citizen Reviews: Getting Amazing Reviews From Low-Tech Customers Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Your Employee Gets Called Out In a Review. Now What? Local Reviews 6
Benjamin Beck How to get reviews in a sensitive niche? Local Reviews 10
Todd McCall Getting reviews from a client's actual location Local Reviews 8
Colan Nielsen 10 Ways Local SEOs Can Start Helping Their Clients Get Reviews Local Reviews 4
Garrett Sussman Get More Reviews: How to Craft a Review Management Strategy for Your Clients Local Reviews 2
S Nifty tool to get a direct link to review on Google Local Reviews 4
JoyHawkins Getting Rid of Slanderous Google Review Local Reviews 3
Linda Buquet How To Get Google Review Links after the G+ Update with Grade.us via Greg Gifford Local Reviews 2
djbaxter Getting Google to remove reviews that label staff racist and autistic Local Reviews 4
Linda Buquet The Fine Art of Asking for and GETTING Local Reviews Local Reviews 6
Priya Chandra You don't need to be 'Local' on Facebook to get reviews Local Search 3
A How do I get ZocDoc reviews to show up on Google My Business page? Local Reviews 8
Margaret Ornsby Fascinating - a reviewer gets fined - are the tables finally turning? Consultant's Corner 2
Travis Van Slooten 4 Reviews Gets You Stars Now on Google+ Local? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Travis Van Slooten How Many Reviews Can Your Listing Have Before Google Gets Suspicious? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Linda Buquet Heat Map Study - New Review Stars, Do they Get the Clicks? Local Reviews 2
N The best way to get a review after a job? Local Reviews 11
JoyHawkins Getting Google Review Issue in the Media Local Search 3
B Keep getting Being reviewed after verification Help & Support for Google Local 28
Tim Colling I'm getting calls from "Google Maps" at 650-206-5555, asking about clients' hours - are they legit? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Tim Kahlert How to get the insights report's csv file into a good format? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
R Map pin and get directions discrepancy Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter Webinar Get together with Google Search at Search Central Live - February 23, 2021 Events 0
K Getting slammed on Q&A Google My Business & Google Maps 9
Scott ClientClicks How to get GMB to show social media icons in knowledge panel? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
H Google COVID 19 posts getting suspended Google My Business & Google Maps 2
B "Check Insurance Info" Link In GMB - How'd it get there? Google My Business & Google Maps 2