More threads by Jan-ybd

Jan-ybd

Reaction score
Hey all together,

we're trying to set up an Google My Business agency.

Always at the last step - confirm that you want to register your agency with this account - I get this message - Sign up temporarily unavalabel.

I have been getting this message for over a week. The Google support only tells me to empty my cache or try it in Ikognitio mode. I get the same message for both variants.

Has anyone experienced something similar or suggested solutions?

@Jan-ybd

I had several users run into an issue several months ago with this due to a technical issue. If you want to DM me the email address you're using to create the account, I can ask Google about it.

@Jan-ybd

I had several users run into an issue several months ago with this due to a technical issue. If you want to DM me the email address you're using to create the account, I can ask Google about it.

Hey Joy, we're also running into this issue (long overdue getting this setup, I know). Its been almost a year - do you know if they ever resolved this problem? Or did anyone give you a workaround?

I believe you get the error if the email address is already utilizing GMB. So use an email that has not utilized GMB before and it should work.

I believe you get the error if the email address is already utilizing GMB. So use an email that has not utilized GMB before and it should work.
Hi Joy, we just created this email address yesterday explicitly for this purpose. So it's definitely not utilizing GMB.

Strange. I would reach out to GMB support then. I haven't seen other cases of this happening recently.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom