More threads by chuckmagee71

chuckmagee71

LocalU Member
Reaction score
I have a roofing company that is brick and mortar with a listing in Hammond LA. They opened a new location in Baton Rouge LA and when I put the verification code in, it was immediately suspended. This is the first time I've ever had this one happen. I immediately applied for the suspension to be lifted and waited two weeks. Nothing. So, I tweeted them and after the 3rd tweet they PM me back on Twitter then did nothing else after I sent the info again. So, I hit Twitter again and nothing then I hit the GMB FaceBook page, nothing. I have used the Help button in the GMB App. I am out of ideas and I am seven weeks into this. Any ideas? Thanks, Chuck

Google support is severely limited due to Covid-19. Please see Google’s official statement. That being said, social support can’t do anything to assist with suspensions. Have you received any email from GMB after filing for reinstatement? The reinstatement team will email you back. Reinstatement’s typically take 1 to 2 weeks, however we are seeing faster turn arounds. Please rely on using email corespondents for resolving this suspension issue.

Yes, they have emailed me and all it says is they are only handling Covid issues and gives the link for help and also says email back if their response does not handle my issue. I am just not getting anywhere with them even after they make contact back with me.

This reinstatement should have been a slam dunk. There has to be other issues that Google needs more time to investigate. Google has switched a lot of resources to Covid-19 and you will need to wait for Google to look into this listing when they can.

If it helps, I've been dealing with a few suspended listings over the past week or so. They're actually pretty quick right now, I'm hearing back from them within about 24 hours or so. Not 1-2 weeks.

I had to call them to get mine back on there
Could be an issue right now with the virus stuff going on

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom