More threads by keyserholiday

keyserholiday

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
I just found out that Google posts do have a shelf life and if you do not post after a period of time, all of your old posts get deleted. One of the businesses I use for testing Google features on, we last posted in December 2017. I logged into today to create a post and I saw the message create your first post. I created a new post and the old posts are completely gone. On December 14th Google emailed me to advise me that my last post was popular with 208 views.

Has anybody else seen posted get removed after not posting a for a period of time?

popular GMB post.PNG

I checked Sterling Sky's listing and our posts from June 2017 are still in the dashboard. Did you confirm that it's not a bug?

@keyserholiday, I also see posts from 2017 (with no posts since them) in some of the GMB dashboards I manage.

That sounds like a bug.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom